Guide to helping with eMarket
As with any open source project, there are several ways you can help:
- Join the mailing list and answer other user's questions
- Report bugs, feature requests and other issues in the application.
- Build eMarket for yourself, in order to fix bugs.
- Submit patches to reported issues (both those you find, or that others have filed)
- Help with the documentation by pointing out areas that are lacking or unclear, and if you are so inclined, submitting patches to correct it.
Your participation in the community is much appreciated!
Why Would I Want to Help?
There are several reasons these are good things.
- By submitting your own fixes, they get incorporated faster
- By answering other people's questions, you can learn more for yourself
- By reporting issues, you ensure that bugs don't get missed, or forgotten
- You are giving back to a community that has given you software for free
How do I Join the Project?
This is as much based on personality and ability to work with other developers and the community as it is with proven technical ability.
We need java developers
We need java server side developers and UI developers.